Test Your Strength With A Travelers’ Questionnaire
1. King _________ continues his rule over __________, the land of the Thunder Dragon.
2. The __________ Delta located in Botswana comprises ____________square miles of waterborne wilderness.
3. Mount Fuji, located in __________, stands at ____________feet and is located near the shore of Lake ___________.
4. Timbuktu is located in __________, West Africa
5. The Mogul ruler ____________ moved his captial city from Agra due to a lack of _________to the Sandstone city of __________.
6. Jim Thompson, the renowned silk magnate of ___________, was last seen alive at ___________.
7. The _____brothers donated much of their jade collection, formerly housed in the _________ to the National Museum in ________.
8. The former capital of Thailand, __________ was overrun in __________ by ______________mauraders.
1. Wangchuck, Bhutan
2. Okavango, 7,000
3. Japan, 12,365, Ashi
5. Akbar, Water, Fatephur Sikri
6. Thailand, Cameroon Highlands
7. Aw, Jade House, Singapore
8. Ayudhua, 1737, Burmese
Book Your Luxury-Styled, Personalized Itinerary Well In Advance of Your Departure Date and Qualify for a 10% Discount On Land Arrangements.