Test Your Strength With A Travelers’ Questionnaire
1. King _________ continues his rule over __________, the land of the Thunder Dragon.
2. The __________ Delta located in Botswana comprises ____________square miles of waterborne wilderness.
3. Mount Fuji, located in __________, stands at ____________feet and is located near the shore of Lake ___________.
4. Timbuktu is located in __________, West Africa
5. The Mogul ruler ____________ moved his captial city from Agra due to a lack of _________to the Sandstone city of __________.
6. Jim Thompson, the renowned silk magnate of ___________, was last seen alive at ___________.
7. The _____brothers donated much of their jade collection, formerly housed in the _________ to the National Museum in ________.
8. The former capital of Thailand, __________ was overrun in __________ by ______________mauraders.
1. Wangchuck, Bhutan
2. Okavango, 7,000
3. Japan, 12,365, Ashi
5. Akbar, Water, Fatephur Sikri
6. Thailand, Cameroon Highlands
7. Aw, Jade House, Singapore
8. Ayudhua, 1737, Burmese
Book Your Luxury, Personalized Itinerary Well In Advance of Your Departure Date and Qualify for a 10% Discount On Land Arrangements.